Not many forerunners are known.
- Mezgohem, Stone King of Emperium (Died defending Empirium from an unknown enemy)
- Rehlytes, Iron King of Brackenzia (now Stone Bracks Island) (Died of unknown causes, presumed natural)
- Nellak, Wood King of Sparenze (now Sparofield) (Died defending his comrades from a wave of Creepers on a mining expidition)
- Mondar, Water King of Sparenze (Died fighting off a wave of Creepers in the same mining expidition)
- Norfern, Grass King of Sarfell (Died defending Sarfell from an unknown enemy)
- Retar, Water Soldier of Sparenze
- Levkanem, Fire Soldier of (Unknown)
- Venlassen, Forerunner Merchant in Empirium
- Sedemirechiotto, Mezgohem's trusted assistant
- Sademirochietto, Sedemirechitto's Brother
- Minechest Man, an unnamed Forerunner found dead in a chest outside Imperia
- Stillettina, the only known female forerunner, remains found in a chest in a bog.
According to legend, the Forerunners left various Tombs around Servia before they died.